On Tuesday 27 August 2019 we held a live webinar on privacy & cyber security.
During the webinar Senior Associate Craig Subocz and Associate Stephanie Quatela discuss some recent high-profile data breaches such as the following:
- The breach of the Australian Parliament House IT network in February 2019;
- The breach of LandMark White in February 2019;
- The Public Transport Victoria breach from 2015 - 2018;
- The "cyber attack" on Toyota Australia in February 2019; and
- The Kathmandu data breach in January 2019.
In the webinar we examine these as case studies and see what could have been done differently.
Watch the webinar replay for an understanding of:
- What privacy and cyber security looks like in 2019; and
- Considerations for your workplace when dealing with cyber security.
Download the webinar presentation slides (PDF) here.
Download the webinar PDF handout here.
For further information, we encourage you to visit our Intellectual Property and Information Technology pages which are updated regularly with insights and materials.