Experts in property law and the property development sector, we have a detailed understanding of the industry and boast specific expertise in residential built form, apartment and townhouse developments. We work with boutique brands through to some of the largest property developers and builders in Victoria.
Our property sector clients benefit from our several Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) Accredited Specialists in property related areas Property Law and in Commercial Tenancy Law and also those accredited in the areas of Wills & Estates, Environment & Planning and Local Government Law.
We contribute to the development and review of legislation as committee members of the Law Institute of Victoria’s property and environmental law section.
We provide trusted advice on the sale, acquisition and leasing of significant buildings, shopping centres, industrial sites and Crown land, applications to the Foreign Investment Review Board, complex subdivisions, joint venture arrangements, compulsory acquisitions and rezoning of land.
We also support clients with leasing and licensing, planning and environment, waste and sustainability and construction and infrastructure matters.
How RK eContracts work
RK eContracts offer a swift, secure and smart way to facilitate exchanges of high volumes of property contracts.
- The RK eContracts platform enables sales agents to use any smart device (smartphones, laptops, desktops or tablets) to record all contract-specific information in one simple form. The information is then populated throughout the entire document as required.
- Once generated, property specific RK eContracts are centrally stored and readily available to be viewed, approved and signed by all parties, without the need for printing or posting.
Each RK eContract is tracked with digital verification signature times.
- The status of contracts exchanged can be monitored, to keep the process moving along as swiftly as possible. Approver roles can be added to any stage of the process.
Why RK eContracts make better business sense
Russell Kennedy provides leading property development legal services. RK eContracts provide a quick, efficient and secure alternative to paper contracts of sale.
RK eContracts are a secure alternative to traditional paper based conveyancing practices.
RK eContracts utilises market-leading DocuSign technology to provide a faster and secure way to process high volumes of contracts of sale, delivering many pragmatic benefits.
Business benefits for you
- Less time and effort required to complete and sign a contract
- Faster contract exchange
- No risk of unauthorised amendments to contracts or inconsistencies between counterparts of contracts
- Clear and comprehensive audit trail
- Avoid printing and postage fees and environmental impacts
- Sign contracts anywhere, anytime on any digital device
RK eContracts has been shortlisted as a finalist in The Urban Developer Awards in both 2018 and 2019 in the categories of “Best New Product” and “Excellence in Commercial Innovation” respectively.
RK eContracts is the only legal product to have been shortlisted for The Urban Developer Awards two years in a row.
View our RK eContract brochure here
For more information, please contact Mark McKinley, Kathryn Elleman or Donna Rayner.