Click here to download a PDF copy of the presentation slides.
It is getting more challenging to manage contracts in the community health sector. The pandemic has dramatically changed how community and health services are delivered, and spawned COVID-19 testing clinics and mental health programs. Funding needs to be managed from multiple sources, including NDIS, home care and Medicare. Corporate and clinical governance demands are increasing.
In the webinar, our panel explored topical contract management issues arising in the community health sector. Using several case studies, the panel looked at new and emerging contract challenges, as well as contracting principles to minimise risk and liability:
- Client service agreements – tips to develop them and roll them out
- Funding agreements – traps to watch out for before you accept funding
- Health practitioner agreements – who is providing services to who?
- Partnering, consortiums and memorandums of understanding (MOUs) - tips for avoiding disputes
- Case studies of agreements for major support programs
The webinar will help you build your understanding of contracts in Community Health Organisations, and provide tips for developing and managing contracts.
This webinar was presented by Jonathan Teh, Felicity Iredale and Jaqueline Wilson from Russell Kennedy’s Health team.
How we can help
For more information on anything covered in this webinar please contact Jonathan Teh, Felicity Iredale and Jaqueline Wilson of our Health team.