Over the past few months there has been a series of high-profile data breaches, such as the following:
- The breach of the Australian Parliament House IT network in February 2019;
- The breach of LandMark White in February 2019;
- The "cyber attack" on Toyota Australia in February 2019; and
- The Kathmandu data breach in January 2019.
In this online webinar we look at these as case studies and see what could have been done differently. We want to make sure you know how to protect yourself and your customers from a damaging data breach.
We invite you to join us for this topical and free online webinar, where we aim to leave you with an understanding of:
- What privacy and cyber security looks like in 2019;
- Relevant factors to be aware of in today’s workplace; and
- Considerations for your workplace when dealing with cyber security.
The live webinar is free to attend, and can be viewed from your PC/mobile device. You will have the opportunity to submit questions at the end of the webinar which will be answered live.
DATE: Tuesday 27 August 2019
TIME: 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm
To register for this free online webinar click the button below (please register using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, registrations with Internet Explorer won't work):