Who should attend:
Home care providers including CEOs, CFOs, COOs, GMs, General Counsel, compliance and risk officers.
This webinar will discuss the latest compliance updates in the home care sector and offer practical insight around what providers can do now to meet these compliance requirements.
Joining us will be Anita Courtney and Solomon Miller, Principals from Russell Kennedy’s Aged Care team and Anthony Massaro, Principal in our Workplace Relations team. Victor Harcourt will facilitate the session.
Our panelists will cover:
- Workplace health and safety in the time of COVID-19;
- Current compliance issues and challenges in home care in relation to Pricing reviews and the use of HCP funds for non-permitted uses;
- Legal issues in relation to third party service providers including strategies for engaging building works contractors;
- Regulation of home modifications;
- Insurance and indemnity trends;
- Increases to penalty rates for casuals; and
- Portable long service benefits scheme.
Opportunity to submit your questions - Q&A
You have the opportunity to submit questions before the webinar. Please submit any questions to email@example.com.
We are utilising Zoom to run this webinar. Zoom is free to download and can be viewed from your PC/mobile device.
The live webinar is free to attend and attendees will be sent a link to log into the live webinar room 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
DATE: Friday 7 August
TIME: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm AEST
COST: This webinar is free to attend but bookings are essential as places are limited.
To register for this online webinar click the button below:
Register for the webinar here