Download the webinar presentation slides (PDF) here.
This webinar discussed the latest compliance updates in the home care sector and offered practical insight around what providers can do now to meet these compliance requirements.
The webinar was presented by Anita Courtney and Solomon Miller, Principals from Russell Kennedy’s Aged Care team and Anthony Massaro, Principal in our Workplace Relations team. Victor Harcourt facilitated the session.
Our panelists covered:
- Workplace health and safety in the time of COVID-19;
- Current compliance issues and challenges in home care in relation to Pricing reviews and the use of HCP funds for non-permitted uses;
- Legal issues in relation to third party service providers including strategies for engaging building works contractors;
- Regulation of home modifications;
- Insurance and indemnity trends;
- Increases to penalty rates for casuals; and
- Portable long service benefits scheme.