Who should attend: CEOs, Board Members, Executive/General Managers, Procurement Managers, Allied Health Managers from Health organisations (including community health), NDIS providers and others who provide care to the vulnerable in our community.
We are at a critical juncture in the COVID-19 pandemic. With limited Federal and State/Territory policies at this moment, organisations now need to urgently consider whether, and under what circumstances to mandate that employees, contractors and customers are vaccinated, as a means to reduce the risk of being overwhelmed by outbreaks.
What are the topics that will be covered in the webinar?
- The rapidly evolving state of play regarding an organisation’s legal rights to mandate vaccines.
- Employment, discrimination and occupational health and safety considerations of mandating vaccines.
- Contracting, clinical governance and corporate governance considerations for mandating vaccines.
The webinar will build your knowledge to make a more informed decision in relation to whether your organisation should or should not mandate vaccinations.
Joining us will be Anthony Massaro (Principal at Russell Kennedy in the Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety team) and Jonathan Teh (Principal in the Corporate & Commercial team).
Opportunity to submit your questions - Q&A
You have the opportunity to submit questions before the webinar. Please submit any questions to email@example.com.
We are utilising Zoom to run this webinar. Zoom is free to download and can be viewed from your PC/mobile device.
The live webinar is free to attend and attendees will be sent a link to log into the live webinar room 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- DATE: Tuesday 7 September 2021
- TIME: 12.00 pm – 1.00 pm AEST
- COST: This webinar is free to attend but bookings are essential as places are limited.
To register for this online webinar, click the button below:
Register for the webinar here