Over the past few months there has been a series of high-profile data breaches, such as the following:
- The breach of the Australian Parliament House IT network in February 2019;
- The breach of LandMark White in February 2019;
- The "cyber attack" on Toyota Australia in February 2019; and
- The Kathmandu data breach in January 2019.
In this session we look at these as case studies and see what could have been done differently.
We want to make sure you know how to protect yourself and your customers from a damaging data breach.
We invite you to join us for this topical seminar, where we aim to leave you with an understanding of:
- What privacy and cyber security looks like in 2019;
- Relevant factors to be aware of in today’s workplace; and
- Considerations for your workplace when dealing with cyber security.
RSVP by Friday 26 April 2019. This seminar is free to attend, but bookings are essential.
CPD: This seminar is worth 1 CPD point.
To register for this free seminar click here.